HELPING HANDS VOLUNTEERS
HELPING HANDS PROGRAM, HELPING HANDS PROGRAM, TN, US
HELPING HANDS VOLUNTEERS MUST BE EXPERIENCED ASP VOLUNTEERS OR MUST BE APPROVED PRIOR TO REGISTRATION BASED ON CONSTRUCTION SKILLS AND HOME REPAIR EXPERIENCE.
There is NO CHARGE to participate in this program.
Sign up as a GROUP LEADER and select the invoice option as your payment method.
How to register as a Helping Hands Volunteer:
- Select the HH Trip at the bottom of this page and then click REGISTER
- Complete Previous Involvement page. Upper section if returning. Lower section if new; then click NEXT
- If new, create your user name and password, then click NEXT
- Enter personal contact information, then CREATE ACCOUNT
- Reserve space as a Group Leader, indicate a team size of 1, then CREATE NEW GROUP
- Enter the group information, even though you are not a 'group' and complete the HH profile questions
- Follow steps to completion
- Group code is assigned
- Email confirmation sent to you with Group Code, User Id, and Password
Remember to complete and send the following documents to ASP:
- Helping Hands Volunteer Covenant
- Acknowledgments and Consents for Helping Hands Volunteers
Mail to: Volunteer Department
4523 Bristol Highway
Johnson City, Tennessee 37601
Required Reading for all HH Volunteers:
- ASP Rules and Regulations
Required to Participate:
- Notarized Volunteer Statement and Registration form. Bring to the center.
|UPCOMING / ONGOING TRIPS
No upcoming trips here at this time!||