TENNESSEE SUMMER CENTERS
TENNESSEE TRIPS, TN, USA
How to register your group:
- Select your trip and click REGISTER
- Complete Previous Involvement page. Upper section if returning. Lower section if new; Then click NEXT
- If new, create your user name and password , then click NEXT
- Enter personal contact information, then CREATE ACCOUNT
- Reserve space for your group - indicate your team size, then CREATE NEW GROUP
- Enter your group information and follow remaining steps to completion.
- Group Code is assigned.
- Receive email confirmation with Group Code, User id, and Password
- Provide Group Code to all team members
ASP Youth Program is for youth ages 14 and older and their adult leaders. Your group will be divided into work crews of 7 people, so we ask you to bring 2 adults for every 5 youth.
How much does it cost?
|Group Application Fee
Payment 1 Per Person
|Payment 2 Per Person
||Payment 3 Per Person
||Total Cost Per Person
||2 wks pre-trip
* will only be refunded if we cannot schedule your group **nonrefundable and nontransferable to any other fee. Required to secure each volunteer's space. Applications received after November 1, $50 per person due within 30 days. Applications received after February 1, full $225 per person deposit required with application. ***nonrefundable and nontransferable to any other fee. Any fees already paid will not be refunded if you cancel your participation.
ASP is a mission experience where we take care of all of the details, leaving you free to minister to your youth.
Your fees cover:
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner each day
- Construction materials, tools, and project supplies, and delivery to worksites
- Project selection and screening, and matching to group skill level
- Customized evening programming and entertainment
- ASP staff to coordinate construction projects and lead Evening Gatherings
- Pre-Trip preparation packet for group leaders with team building, devotions, construction training, sensitivity training, fundraising ideas, and everything you need to get ready.
- New Group Leader Training webinars at different stages in your preparation process
What is a typical week like for a volunteer?
- 2:00-3:30 pm Arrive at your center, register and unpack
- 4:00-5:00 pm Staff meet with group leaders
- 5:00 pm Evening Gathering
- 6:00 pm Dinner
- 7:00 pm Group leaders and staff travel to meet families
- 11:00 pm Lights out - get rested for a wonderful experience!
Monday thru Friday
- 6:30-8:00 am Rise and shine, devotions, and breakfast
- 8:00-8:30 am Make lunches, load supplies, and go to worksites
- 9:00-4:30 pm Work day with lunch at noon at the worksite
- 5:00-6:00 pm Clean up, plan supplies for next day, and relax
- 6:00-7:00 pm Dinner
- 7:30-10:00 pm Evening Gathering, chores, Team mTime, free time
- 10:30-11:00 pm Quiet time; settle in for a well-deserved sleep
- 11:00 pm Lights out
- 7:00-10:00 am Pack, center clean-up, and Good-bye
There are currently 38
upcoming or ongoing trips in this location.
To find the best one for you click this quick finder button to get started!